Yo Re Mi 30-Hour Children's Yoga Training
Experience Yo Re Mi’s innovative approach to music, movement, and mindfulness. Learn how to incorporate yoga and mindfulness into your classroom, your family and your community. Gain skills to empower and inspire children through play-based learning and collaboration.
July 6-8 in Brooklyn, NY
Sacred Studio (197 Clifton Place)
Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 8am - 6pm, Sunday 11:30-3:30pm
This training is for Teaching Artists, Yoga Teachers, School Teachers & Administrators, Parents & Caregivers, Social Workers, Therapists
Yo Re Mi’s Children’s Yoga Teacher Certification Course will train participants to bring yoga and mindfulness to children of all ages and abilities while primarily focusing on infants through elementary school.
Upon completion of this course, participants will receive a 30-hour children's yoga certificate from Yo Re Mi and will be prepared to teach yoga classes to children in a variety of settings. Participants will receive a comprehensive manual and access to online video and audio resources. Prior yoga teaching experience is not required. This workshop is appropriate for individuals of all abilities.
In Yo Re Mi Teacher Training you will:
• Learn Yo Re Mi's proven instructional philosophy
• Understand the benefits of music, yoga and mindfulness for children
• Learn to instruct yoga, breathing and mindfulness techniques to all ages
• Understand the physiology of stress and how it impacts children
• Learn a mindful approach to classroom management and conflict resolution
• Practice specific tools for communicating with children in a creative and inspiring way
• Empower your unique voice and be heard
• Receive a comprehensive manual and unlimited access to online video and audio resources
What participants are saying...
"The facilitator was wonderful. She inspired me to want to incorporate meditation into my life. I'm going to try doing what I learned this evening and in the mornings. - Kim Sumpter, Preschool Teacher
"I enjoyed this workshop! I was able to identify things about my body and breathing that I wasn't aware of." - Workshop Participant
"This training was insightful and brought relevant information and exercises for our classrooms." - Preschool Teacher
"My favorite was bringing attention to allowing our students to actually feel their emotions instead of suppressing them." - Preschool Teacher, The River School