Do you love yoga, kids and music?
Are you passionate about the ability of song and movement to enhance a child's education and development?
Join our growing Yo Re Mi team!
Applicants for the Director of School Operations position click here.
Yo Re Mi provides music and yoga enrichment for children 2-6. Started four years ago in a single school, Yo Re Mi now offers classes in over two dozen locations across all 5 NYC boroughs and Northern New Jersey. Our mission is to bring mindfulness to children through our unique combination of yoga and music. We are growing every semester and need new teachers to meet the demand for our program!
Our teachers have a very specific set of talents. It's part of what makes our program special.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Background in childcare, child development, education or other child-centered training.
- Minimum of 6 months teaching experience.
- Yoga teacher training certification (RYT, RCYT or equivalent). Not certified? Inquire about our Yo Re Mi kids yoga teacher training!
- Great ukulele skills and a strong singing voice.
TO APPLY, PLEASE PROVIDE:
- Resume of experience with contact information of at least one teaching reference
- Proof of yoga certification (PDF of certificate)
- A link to your music or a video of you playing ukulele and singing any kid-friendly song. (Examples: "You Are My Sunshine", "If You're Happy and You Know It", "Three Little Birds". Or pick your favorite!)
- Availability: Indicate which days you are available to teach during Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM. Partial days are OK!
We look forward to singing and stretching with you soon!